Friday, September 19, 2008

Live Report: Monotonix

Tuesday, September 16th- Silver Jews came to Club Downunder, and Israeli punk band Monotonix opened. They were so awesome; I haven't been to a show that was brimming with so much energy in a long time. The music wasn't anything special, for the most part, but they played with so much passion and fervor that the feeling was infectious. I typically stand far(ish) away from a band when they're playing, but I followed these guys from the floor, to the second story of the club, to the small courtyard outside. Silver Jews were great, too, but I didn't stay for the whole performance (I had a ton of work to do, but I ended up just squandering time at my dorm room instead... poor choice). 
All Photos Courtesy Zach Harris


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: